Me and my buddy

Isn't it great to play with my silly ol' bear all day long? Yes, it is. ;)

Here's the newest addition to our Pooh collection -- a towel ring (together with some Pooh-inspired towels of varying sizes and colors) given to us by a Japanese couple from Sapporo -- thanks Rich and Tomo-san! I tried to hang myself on it, just like a towel would do, but obviously I am too big for it. :) So I just let my buddy sit on my head instead, and be my helmet. :D

I wonder if Pooh can play hullahoop with his giant ring. Hmmm ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi luke.. pwede ka mag endorse ng pooh things... or is it your mom who is ssooooooooooooo poohish.... hehehe..tita lea

TM tots said...

I'm also contemplating about that... i guess your mom is the one who really likes pooh.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm the Rich who presented the Poo-san for him a few days ago! I'm very glad to look at his face here!
We're looking forward to seeing more & more pictures of your family and life in Japan!
See ya!
(≧∇≦)hehehehe!!!

coy-coy said...

hi tita lea and ninang TM. yes, you're both right in saying that mami loves Pooh very much. She started her fascination with this bear of little brain when she was preggy with me. So, needless to say, that tantamounts to saying i love Pooh bear too (and his friends too),

coy-coy said...

hi Rich. we really enjoy playing with the Pooh towel ring. thanks again.

and oh, thanks also for dropping by. hope you'll visit here more often.

ja mata ne.