Blame the tooth

Finally, the first tooth came out. Others will probably show up soon. Expect more drooling, and more giggle bites here and there. Even his tiny fingers are not spared from his biting, in fact, the first victims I think.

His teething, as I slowly realize it, must be the culprit to his being cranky most of the time. Almost everything seems difficult now. Difficult to feed, to sleep, to change diaper, to give meds, to dress up. Lately, dancing him to sleep takes about 30minutes. Really! And he wants to be cuddled all the time.

Just imagine how a baby endures the pain and itchiness of the swollen gums. So, I don't blame my child for getting easily irritated these days. I blame the teeth!

Anyway, this is just another episode that will soon pass. Wish for Luke to endure every tooth coming out.

No comments: