Free toys

Surely, my son has enough collection of all sorts of toys -- to play with, scatter around, chipchop, cuddle and bang here and there. But I guess, enough is never enough.

We don't have to buy him new toys everyday, or so often. I've found a clever way of surprising him with ones that are new to him. In the same place that we love to hangout, there are sample toys that children can play with (or even destroy it) anytime of the day. Luke likes it here, no doubt about that. The moment we get out of the elevator, he knew instantly where we are headed to. He would ramble in his stroller wanting to get free of me, and run for his beloved free toys. We can even stay here for the whole day if we want. Luke has the entire section for his playground, and no doubt he's enjoying it a lot. ;)

I know for a fact that this is just a marketing strategy to entice moms like me to buy such toys if their kids like them so much they wanted to bring home. But I'm not gonna give in to that, not for now. My instinct tells me that Luke is pretty happy and satisfied with his free toys for the day, just as much as he enjoys those "regulars" waiting for him at home. ;)

http://clicksmilies.com/

No comments: