Keyboard master

It's not the thing that creates a good sound when you run your fingers through it. How I wish it was.

I'm talking about the PC keyboard, which has been the object and subject of Luke's furious hands. Yes, he loves to be in front of the computer -- not to type, but to SMASH the keyboard. He enjoys it most -- and smashes it harder with all his might -- when he hears the continuous error-sound. That particular tone may be a do-re-me to him, but to me, it is definitely a noise to my ear.

I know that the keyboard is not a toy. But whenever I try to work on the pesocon, this little fellow would try his way to the keyboard. What can I do now? Nothing but let him be. One time, I put on the earphone so that no sound will come out, no matter how hard he bangs the keyboard. Clever as he is, he knew what to do -- he reached for the jack and removed it from where it is connected. Presto!

Just imagine when he is at the keyboard. All kinds of error would pop up on the screen. Scary huh! To somehow do away with this (else, all precious data will be at a greater risk of losing), I just lead him to the YM window, where he could chat with his dadi, and sometimes, ninang tm. Their topic? Out of this world.

For now, I'll just let him practise on this old-but-strong-for-Luke keyboard. Luke can wait till the new one will be handed to him, as promised by ninang tm this Christmas. ;)

2 comments:

who me? said...

ay grabe, ang cute naman ni luke! mga computer savvy ang mga anak natin!

coy-coy said...

amen to that!