my kuya luke



Isn't it sweet to see them this way?

Luke is now a kuya, and my heart leaps with joy to see that Kuya Luke is very eager to take care of his li'l sis, Lois.

Lois was born a few days before Christmas, and the way things are going on in our modest home is a bit new and different for our kuya. But smart as he is, he didn't have a hard time adjusting to the new set up. Of course, he can not do away with the jelly thing, but only at the first instance he saw me feeding Lois on my breast. After explaining to him how things will be from that time on, he accepted it with his whole heart.

I can see and feel his brotherly love for his li'l sis. He is so sweet to his sister and always kisses her (and we always have to remind him to kiss on her feet ONLY). He also likes to pat her to sleep (although she is already asleep), and he knows which burp pad is for Lois, and which one is his.

I hope that as siblings, they would stay as sweet to each other even when they grow up. ;)


At home in Laguna
January 2008

No comments: